Pune Manhattan Express

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Extended Brain

How can i make fried rice with tofu and gujrati kadi ?
what is principal component analysis ?
Where can i find research papers, delicious indian chinese, a day out from new york and movie tickets?
where can i find a site that calculates distances between latitudes and longitudes

I have the answers to all the questions these days! All of us seem to have the answers to our questions!

Is this the effect of "shatavari"? hehehe not really .... its our friendly GOOGLE SEARCH!

I just realised that i am so dependent on google search that i've stopped using my brain these days! (whatever little is left of the poor vestigeal organ :P)

Google search ... a boon or a bane ?
I dont know .... but one thing i know for sure...

that i simply enjoy the power of this extended brain :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home